Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last Two Nights


Yesterday- December 12, 2014 was the last day of my working career. I woke this morning not to  Saturday but the first day of my retirement! As part of my job I had to travel at times, not so much in the last ten years- but enough. Many times I woke in a hotel room, absent my family and lay there as it grew light outside. It was always a very lonely process for me. Hotel rooms are curtained to block out all light and our home bedroom windows have no curtains. The light pours in as it rises with the coming of the sun. These photos are of the last two nights I spent away from home for my work career.

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

Congratulations Jim on your retirement. I enjoy following your blog and I look forward to seeing what retirement brings.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home