Monday, July 27, 2015

A Little Less

than a month from now my daughter will turn fourteen and a few days after that she will start high school. It seems only yesterday that i was taking her in for the first morning at day-care. She clung to my shoulder and cried so hard that my shirt was soaked wet. I didnt cry nearly that hard. Then a few very short years later we were walking into her first day of kindergarten- no tears from her. I "think"- read hope, that I will be allowed to drive her to that first day of high school but I know there will be no hand holding or words called through an open window. Oh well, it will be August in Texas and that would let the a/c out.

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

She is beautiful. I have enjoyed watching her grow through the years.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home